Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hello, 1994?

Hello, 1994?

Yeah .. remember, we broke up. It is over. You were 365 of the best days of my life. You gave me my first born child, for which I will always love you.
You and I will always share an unbreakable bond, I dont deny that.
But, 1994, you're so ... so ... 1994! Youre never going to change, youre never going to move on! You will always be .. 1994.
Ive moved on. Im a totally different person now. I am older and wiser and fatter ...

*****************************************************
Ha! Look at that. I confess that Im 15 years fatter and 1994 cuts and runs. Typical.

Yes Internets .. it was 1994 around here again this weekend. What happened? No Internet, thats what happened. I am seriously traumatized. I lived 1994 once already; before internet, before FaceBook and MySpace ... before Bossy and Dooce and TheBloggess .. before I knew there were other SarcasticMoms out there like me. Me and 1994, we were cool .. but I moved on and 1994 didnt.

This happened once before .. only this time I dont have Lotus to blame .. but if I could figure out a way to blame her, I totally would.

1 Comments:

Blogger dave said...

hmm.. that's funny, since 1994 I have lost weight.. from 240 to 208lbs..

March 24, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home