Saturday, June 6, 2009

Im.so.full.of.it

Ha Ha Im so full of it. Here I am yet again .. twice in one day. Write it down. Oh wait, I just did. I'll tell you why Im here again and not ... out there somewhere making you wonder where madness is.

Its a little something called I missed two weeks of classes and spent the last six days catching up .. which pretty much turned out to be one giant marathon panic attack / work my ass off week.

Im still two assignments away from totally caught up but one requires that I downloand Visio which I *did* but have to do again and the other requires that I conduct research in the online library and .. well .. I currently have a hate/hate relationship with the online library so Im pretending it doesnt exist. *whistles and drawn circles in the sand with her toes*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home